Thursday 9 January 2014

Throwback Thursday: Blast From the Past!

Heyoo!

Gosh it's been a while...I'm currently sitting in the library at school, waiting to buy a textbook from a girl I met on Facebook. Normally, I would watch one of my many TV shows to pass the time, but things have changed in the last few days! I have decided to take a fast from not only TV, but many other social networking sites that have distracted me from my schoolwork the past year and a half. I'm still unsure about whether I'm in the right major, but I feel like it will be easier to tell if I like it if I ACTUALLY spend time doing the work without distractions!

As it is only the first week of school, and no assignments have been given yet, I must find other ways to pass the time, and this was the one that popped into my head! So here I am!

Recently, I've been exploring old photos from when I was little, and I thought I would share some with you, as it is Throwback Thursday!


in order: my first halloween // a couple of snaps of me running - I was a very active child! // me and my dad // me and my mom // me and my stuffies

I love looking over old photos, it just brings me so much joy! One thing I love about being an only child is that there is no shortage of photos from my childhood.

I hope you enjoyed them! I also hope to be back on this blog more regularly (since I have no distractions)

xoxo Sophie

1 comment:

  1. We took so many pictures of you because you were (and are) adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete