Soooo...it's been a while, hasn't it! The time has just gotten away from me, and I really don't have any excuse, other than...you guessed it...laziness. There have been plenty of times where I could have written a blogpost, but honestly I just kind of forgot about it! :/
Anyways, I'll give you all an update on what's been going on!
1. I finished Supernatural. Crazy finale!!! Totally bawled my eyes out, as per usual.
2. I've decided to continue going to Brock for Con-Ed. I did a lot of research about Film, in all different aspects, and I DO still really like it, but I think in order to really know if I want to switch programs I am going to have to keep going in my current one to see if I still like it! We'll see how second year goes!
3. I got my wisdom teeth out on Wednesday! I'm still a little sore, but the swelling has gone down quite a bit so I don't look as much like a chipmunk anymore, and I'm starting to be able to eat solid foods, little by little. I had Mac 'n' Cheese today, and it was delicious.
4. I'm actually leaving for camp on Friday, and that's actually the reason I started blogging again: I want to do something that one of my favourite bloggers/YouTubers, SprinkleOfGlitter (I linked her YouTube channel), started, called the 30 Day Snap.
Basically, over the course of 30 Days (or is July 31 days? I can never remember), you take a photo each day and upload it to your blog. I've decided I'm going to take my photos at camp, and then on my hour off when I get internet I will try to upload them to here over the course of July. Hopefully it will work out! You can read Louise's original blogpost HERE.
5. I've been learning bar chords on the guitar! Hooray!
I think that's all for now!
Have an awesome week, and talk to you soon, hopefully!