Thursday 20 June 2013

Throwback Thursday: Prom 2012

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Heyoo!

It's prom season! Today, the grads of my old high school had their prom, and as I started seeing the photos pop up, it got me reminiscing about my own prom last year! It was held at the Capitol Event Theater, and old movie theater converted into an event venue! It was a beautiful building. Here are some pictures from my own prom!

My prom dress that I got for only $25!

My friends and I decided to take a schoolbus rather than a limo. Class to the max!

Me and some of my friends.
Looking through the pictures has gotten me all teary-eyed, missing my lovely friends! Luckily, I've gotten to see a handful of them this summer.

What were your proms like? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment